News Giveaway Winner & Website Improvements

Human

Manager
Reaction score
+35
ICON 640x640.png
Welcome back!

Before I say anything, I just wanted to take the time to thank you all for sticking around with us and taking part in the giveaway. We really enjoyed doing this and can't wait to see what the future holds!

Without further ado, the winner of the $50 PayPal giveaway is... Ubique! If he does NOT respond in 24 hours, I will draw another name and let you know. Thank you all for participating. If you would like us to keep continue doing these random giveaways, continue to show your support! Those of you who didn't win, I’m sorry, better luck next time.

Website Improvements
Now let's jump into the website improvements thanks to you guys. Remember, if you want to see a new feature or come across a bug with the website, please make a thread here.

- Added in our Twitter feed to the sidebar on the forums page
- Added in lines and reformatted the leader boards here.
- Added in a place for Community Introductions
- Changed a few minor issues with titles

Reaction score
+2
Welcome back!

Before I say anything, I just wanted to take the time to thank you all for sticking around with us and taking part in the giveaway. We really enjoyed doing this and can't wait to see what the future holds!

Without further ado, the winner of the $50 PayPal giveaway is... Ubique! If he does NOT respond in 24 hours, I will draw another name and let you know. Thank you all for participating. If you would like us to keep continue doing these random giveaways, continue to show your support! Those of you who didn't win, I’m sorry, better luck next time.

Website Improvements
Now let's jump into the website improvements thanks to you guys. Remember, if you want to see a new feature or come across a bug with the website, please make a thread here.

- Added in our Twitter feed to the sidebar on the forums page
- Added in lines and reformatted the leader boards here.
- Added in a place for Community Introductions
- Changed a few minor issues with titles
Thank you everyone for the congratulations! @Human, please can you DM me on discord "Kanye Zest#0723"?